Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Jack's Winning Words 7/2/13 “No one can drive you crazy unless you give them the keys.”

Jack’s Winning Words 7/2/13


“No one can drive you crazy unless you give them the keys."  (Sent by Nan)  A new car option is “keyless operation.”  No key needed for entry or starting!  Robot driving is also being tested.  Now, if only there were an invention to keep someone from driving us crazy!  Romans 12:21 is a favorite of mine.  “Don’t allow yourself to be overpowered by evil.  Take the offensive—overpower evil with good.”  You hold the key!    -;)  Jack 

 FROM TRIHARDER:  I'll have to look through my key drawer to see whose keys I have.====JACK:  If you have keys belonging to others, that means......

  FROM WALMART REV:  Another good word for our day, Jack...no need to let anyone drive me crazy...I'm close enough to walk!!====JACK:  My intern pastor once wrote a book..."The Cross Is the Key."  He gave me an autographed copy.  I can't find it.  I've lost the key!

 FROM PL IN MICHIGAN:  I really like this one Jack! It's like the saying..."xxxxxx really pushes my buttons!"  We tend forget that those are our buttons.====JACK:  In 1956, Dodge introduced a car that had push buttons instead of a gear shift lever.  You're right in style your pushing buttons...if it were 1956.

 FROM BBC IN ILLINOIS:  Love the phrase…..====JACK:  Hang on to those keys!

 FROM PLAIN FOLKS CHESTER:  Thanks, Dad, for the keys to the car. Well  put.====JACK:  I never had to ask for the keys, since the first car I ever drove was my own...a Model A for $100.  I even taught myself to drive.

 FROM BLAZING OAKS: Cleverly put! We need to hide our keys! :-)  I'm glad i have a key pad to get into the car without a key....i can lock the keys in the car and still access the car; it's saved my bacon a few times! What drives me crazy is to call a service number, and press number after number trying to talk to SOMEONE!!  Frustrating!====JACK:  The Optimist Club (to which I belong) has a creed which begins, "Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disiturb your peace of mind..."  This can include automated answering devices.

No comments: