Friday, July 03, 2009

Winning Words 7/3/09
“God puts you where He needs you when He needs you and as often as He needs you.” (Mychal) God chose to send Chaplain Judge to Tower 1 on 9/11 to minister to those in need, and it was there that his life came to an end. His words in today’s quote can apply to each of us. Where has God put you and me today? ;-) Jack

FROM CJL IN OHIO: right where I am...

FROM F.M. IN WISCONSIN: God put me working in a food pantry - very rewarding!

SONG BY MARY BROWN:

It may not be on the mountain’s height, or over the stormy sea;
It may not be at the battle’s front my Lord will have need of me;
But if by a still, small voice He calls to paths I do not know,
I’ll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in Yours,
I’ll go where You want me to go.

I’ll go where You want me to go, dear Lord,
O’er mountain, or plain, or sea;
I’ll say what You want me to say, dear Lord,
I’ll be what You want me to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat told me yesterday I should see the movie "Food, Inc." Jerry had the day off so we went to see that movie. Then went to the local farm stand on Nine Mile to buy fruits and vegetables. Some for Fellowship Hour on Sunday. We wouldn't have known about that movie, nor gone to see it, if Pat hadn't recommended it and if Jerry hadn't had a day off for 4th of July. God must be giving us our marching orders and making us advocates for healthy farming and eating.
S.H. in MI