Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 10/28/08
“Believe in the magic of tomorrow, and your spirits will be lifted on wings of hope.”
(Kobi Yamada) I like the TOMORROW song from Annie. I like the music and the lyrics. Tomorrow can be an excuse for putting off what needs to be done today. But I would rather look at it as a belief in and a hope for the future. Tomorrow lifts my spirits. ;-) Jack


FROM L.P. IN MI: When I was a kid, say 8 or 9, I used to put my Annie record on and sing "Tomorrow" out my west facing bedroom window every night before the sun set. I was sure that if I did not remember to do this it would rain the next day. I wonder what funny habits my little one will pick up in her tomorrows?

FROM MOLINER C.F.: The rest of the lyrics go..."You're always a day away". I think I like today better. I can touch it. AND MORE: I'll bet a nickle that one ofyour other favorites is "The Rainbow Connection."
AND STILL MORE: Took a couple of minutes off and youtubed Kermit and then "Rainboow Connection." It's gonna be a happy afternoon!!!. www.youtube.com.

TOMORROW LYRICS: [ANNIE]The sun'll come out TomorrowBet your bottom dollar That tomorrow There'll be sun! Just thinkin' aboutTomorrow Clears away the cobwebs, And the sorrow 'Til there's none! When I'm stuck a day That's gray, And lonely, I just stick out my chin And Grin, And Say, Oh! The sun'll come outTomorrow So ya gotta hang on 'Til tomorrow Come what may Tomorrow! Tomorrow!I love ya Tomorrow! You're alwaysA dayA way!

FROM S.G. IN TAMPA: I totally agree and have a music box with the song Tomorrow. We were lucky enough to see the Broadway play in New York with standing room only. The play was much better than the movie in my opinion.

FROM B.G. IN MI: Nice reflection, Jack

No comments: