Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 5/22/08
“The only thing we know about the future is that it will be different.”
(Peter Drucker) We don’t need a campaign slogan, CHANGE, to remind us of this. However,
it does reflect a broad desire for a new direction. The future will be different for Ted Kennedy. But “stuff” like that can happen to any of us. It’s important for us to have our priorities in order and our friendships in good repair. Viva le difference! ;-) Jack


FROM MOLINER, C.F.: We have no control over the past and limited over the future. Choose wisely.

FROM GOOD DEBT JON: Change can be good It just makes sense Hope someone is keeping an eye
On Change’s step-brother; Unintended consequence… By H. Wrongfellow


FROM J.L. IN MI: There's that word again...CHANGE....it can strike fear into some people's heart and soul. Some of us go kicking and screaming into change, but then after a while, can't remember it being any different. It is a scary word sometimes, as is the word future, but life happens and God gets us through it. I agree we have to have our priorities in order and our friendships in good repair, but our relationship to God should be the first "change".....how's your friendship with God? :-)
JACK'S REPONSE: What a friend I have in Jesus....
MORE FROM J.L.: "To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, the only thing I know for certain is that I won't be here one day. With that in mind, I'm trying to accept everything God is putting in my path and especially forgive the people who have trespassed against me. And figure out how to use the abilities God has given me to serve others. Even that isn't my own doing but God carves out the way and goes before me. Seems like the only changing is coming from God Himself and what He wants done on this earth. It will be interesting to see what happens. I'm thankful for all the good our politicians do and for Kennedy and hope the cancer can be defeated and he can have healing for his body. Sounds like his spirit is good.