Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Jack’s Winning Words 11/14/18
"Maybe it's what's inside that counts, but being told you look good feels good!"  (Takayuki Ikkaku, Arisa Hosaka and Toshihiro Kawabata)  Do you want to put someone in a good mood?  Laura Newcomer has written “34 Ways to Bust a Bad Mood in 10 Minutes, or Less.”  Here are a few of the 34…Eat chocolate…Buy some flowers…Visualize your best self…Do something for somebody,,,Do some yoga.  The mind plays an important part ln helping us to feel good.   ;-)  Jack 

FROM TAMPA SHIRL:  Absolutely! And keep moving-both physically and intellectually! Enjoy each day!===JACK:  Has anyone told you recently that you look good?  You were looking good when I saw you at our last Moliner reunion.

FROM BLAZING OAKS:  Very true: A compliment on how you look,(or act) is a spirit-Lifter! Who can we sincerely compliment today? I'm sure there will be several opportunities, if we look around us, and really "see" people!  Our attitudes certainly color  our daily "doins" and moods. The mind is powerful!!===JACK:  Who doesn't like a compliment?  Not me!  ...or you?

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  I’m all for #1...chocolate!!===JACK:  In the "olden  days" I would buy a large Hershey's chocolate bar.  Nowadays it's one of those kisses wrapped in silver.

FROM GOPHER LYNN:  Love this one!  All the below are good ones ===JACK:  Double chocolate?===LYNN:  I like a good piece of dark chocolate every now and then.===JACK:  Did you know that you can buy gopher-shaped chocolates?

FROM FM IN WI:  You’re right on, Jack===JACK:  Your comment, "right on" reminds me of the song, On Wisconsin.  Did you know that the tune belonged to Minnesota..."Min-i-so-ta  Min-i-so-ta etc"

FROM JT IN SJ:  My Grandmother told me when things are not going well for me,  to make someone else feel good or do something for someone else.  That is a long time ago and she was "old" when she told me that.  I'll be she was probably 60!===JACK:  JUST GOT BACK FROM A COMMUNITY CONCERT AT OUR CHURCH PLAYRF BY A BRASS ENSEMBLE FROM THE SALVATION ARMY BAND.  OUTSTANDING!  BEDTIME NOW FOR 60 YR OLDS

No comments: