Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Jack’s Winning Words 5/16/17
“Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning, and the rest of the day will take care of itself.”  (Elbert Hubbard)  A radio program, The Breakfast Club, had this theme song:  “Roll out of bed in the morning with a great big smile and a good, good morning.”  Does that describe you in the morning?  I’ve read that people who get us with a positive attitude tend to see more good in the world, have less stress and are more motivated.  Why not try it tomorrow?    ;-)  Jack

FROM ST PAUL IN ST PAUL:  and a good morning to you today, Jack!  (what if you don't wake up until after 10 am??)====JACK:  I can't remember that I've ever slept until after ten.====SP:  its very rare for me too.   maybe a few times in my youth.  now  as i age,  i seem to wake up earlier and earlier====JACK:  4:30 each morning, for me...without an alarm clock.

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  Sounds good!!!

FROM FACEBOOK LIZ:  Thumbs up!

FROM LBP MOVING TO K-ZOO:  A good morning does set a good tone for the day. I wonder what time EH got up in the morning ... :)====JACK:   Elbert began his working life a traveling salesman.  He was also known as a philosopher, artist and writer.  Perhaps his most famous work was an essay, entitled, Message to Garcia.  Let me know when (if) you read it.

FROM DM IN LIV:  This works!!  ====JACK:   That means...you must have tried it.  ====DM:  Every single morning, before my feet hit the floor.  It works every time.

FROM BLAZING OAKS:  You may wake up with some aches and pains, but you woke up! Thank You God for another new day! (Actually I'm blessed to not have joint pain, etc! At 87 that's pretty remarkable!) Sunk an approach in golf today...that's a small miracle for me, too! :-)

No comments: