Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Jack’s Winning Words 2/15/17
“If we don’t change directions soon, we’ll end up where we’re going.”  (Prof Irwin Corey)  You would not want Professor Corey to give you directions to anywhere, because you’d end up nowhere.  This zany comedian once ran for President.  Some liked him; others were perplexed.  In his saner moments he panhandled for cash and used the money to buy medical supplies for sick children.  He died recently at age 102 and can still be seen on YouTube.  HaHa    ;-)  Jack

FROM HONEST JOHN:  He was one of my favorites====JACK:  I start laughing, even before he speaks.

FROM TRIHARDER:  Internally debating ethics in a legal situation, I verbally conflated two similar ethical concepts into, "I have to be able to sleep with myself."====JACK:  Ethics and common sense make strange bedfellows.

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  He sounds like a great guy.  I will look him up.====JACK:  Let me know how he compares to.......

FROM SHALOAM JAN:  Holy cow!  I thought he had died a long time ago.  I hadn't heard of him for many years.  Thanks for reminding me of him.  I enjoyed his zany sketches.  Thanks for the memory!====JACK:  I was impressed that he would panhandle to get money for sick kids.  I'll bet a lot of people didn't know that about him.

No comments: