Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Jack’s Winning Words 1/10/17
“There’s not a day goes by when I don’t get up and say thank you to somebody.”  (Rod Stewart)  For lyrics, I like Rod singing, Have I Told You Lately, and for the beat, it’s Maggie May.  Today’s his birthday, and the quote I’ve chosen shows a human side.  He remembers that others have influenced his life.  We probably each owe gratitude to people like that.  Too often, we neglect to say, “Thank you.”  Have I Thanked You could to be the right song.    ;-)  Jack

FROM TARMART REV:  "Thank you"====JACK:  Is that singing I hear in Willmar?

FROM QUILTING CAROL: Thank you for getting up so early every morning to begin our day with wise words of wisdom!  You always amaze me with your knowledge of all kinds of music venues, books choices/memories and your wish for us to be good Christians in our daily lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  Praise and Thanksgiving…====JACK:  The pleasure is mine.  Over 500 people receive Winning Words each day, and I have a friendly relationship with almost all of them.  For me, what a great way to begin the day ... by being in contact with friends (like you).

No comments: