Friday, June 17, 2016

Jack’s Winning Words 6/17/16
“This could be his “Come-to-Jesus moment.”  (Jeff Passon)  Passon’s comment was about a baseball player who needed to change his attitude on the playing field.  Even his own teammates were tired of his antics.  A “Come to Jesus moment” is a wake-up call.  In U.S. history there was a period called, The Great Awakening, when many people turned from evil ways to a Godly life.  Reassessment is good for all of us.  How can I make my life better…today?    ;-)  Jack

FROM ST PAUL IN ST PAUL:  i have wondered on occasion where that phrase came from.  it could imply a kind of judgement (harsh?) but it could also mean a corrective of some kind which we can all use from time to time...and does anyone ever have a come to Buddha moment?  etc....====JACK:  I think that I've had more than one c-t-J moments in my life, realizing that I can't do it alone.

FROM TARMART REV:  I'm awakened to that possibility today--thank you for the challenge!!====JACK:  It's never a bad thing to have a Come-to-Jesus moment.

FROM CHESTER THE GOOD:  You helped make it better already. Got me thinking more positive. Thanks

No comments: