Monday, October 12, 2015

Jack’s Winning Words 10/12/15
“I never made a mistake in grammar but one in my life, and as soon as I done it I seen it.”  (Carl Sandburg)  I saw a church sign, “God Doesn’t Make Misteaks!”  There’s a Bible verse…”All have sinned and fallen short of God’s standard.”  We all make mistakes.  It’s like the hand…When we point at the failings of others, 3 fingers are pointing back at us.  One of God’s gifts to us is GRACE, undeserved love.  Try to be more understanding…today!    ;-)  Jack

FROM TARMART REV:  I will put that to the test today . . . more understanding . . . I'm sure I will come upon that need . . . hope they are the same with me!?====JACK:  Here's the real test....
"Vocatus Atque Non Vocatus, Deus Aderit ."  Carl Jung had this posted at the entrance to his house.

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  I once read a sentence with a lot of letters missing!  You were to try to read it to see if the missing letters affected the sentence.  I read it easily.  Also being a church secretary, I once had Jesus descending into Heaven!  You think it would be easy to proof-read but the eye reads what should be there and not the error.====JACK:  Ushers will eat latecomers.

FROM TAMPA SHIRL:  We are not here to judge other people, to help them if they need help though.====JACK:  What would you think of Trump as President?

FROM BB IN ILLINOIS:  I like them all Jack; a compilation.  As I continue reading love wins there’s a lot about God not making mistakes, even when we make them, we are not the mistakes, we just need to own our poor choices.====JACK:  God's "mistakes" are probably due to our impatience.  Some want to see the last chapter of the book, without reading the pages that go before.

No comments: