Monday, March 30, 2015

Jack’s Winning Words 3/30/15
“Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning, and the rest of the day will take care of itself.”  (Elbert Hubbard)  I’ve read that each of us has a genetic clock which regulates whether we’re an early-riser, a nite-owl or a tweener.  Which are you?  Early birds have an easier time being pleasant in the morning, but the owls do better later in the day.  Be careful not to attribute your behavior only to genetics.  There’s other stuff that influences us, such as…    ;-)  Jack

FROM TARMART REV:  ...such as......missing my daily dose of Jack's Winning Words early in the morning!!====JACK:  Like all things of this world, there will come a time....

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  Most of my family needs their sleep.  If they have to get up very early there is a small period of crabbiness.  But it doesn't last long.  The rest are early-birds.  By about 3 though is when I get tired.  After awhile, I get my energy back.  I would say I have bouts of a activity all day and night long.  (My dad and mom were early risers.  Every Saturday and Sunday they would yell upstairs..."get up, get up, it's daylight in the swamp."====JACK:  I like the "swamp" thing! 

 FROM BLAZING OAKS:  When you live alone, you don't always see or talk to anyone before 10:00 A.M. :-)  I think I must be a "tweener"  up around 8:00 unless I have a more pressing activity, and to bed by midnight, usually.  but would rather work during the day, and relax in the evenings! Or do something "pleasant"!====JACK:  My "inner alarm" goes off at 4:30 am, except on weekends when it allows me to catch another hours of zzzzs.  Is it God who programs the body and its parts, or does he relegate it to one of the angels?

No comments: