Friday, November 07, 2014

Jack’s Winning Words 11/7/14
“I’m happier now, because…”  (Nataly Kogan)  3 Minutes A Day tells about Nataly who founded “Happier, Inc.”  After discovering that chasing the “big happy” wasn’t working, she began to look for the little happys in her life, like making a smilely-faced pancake for her young daughter…the things that brought her joy.  Her Happier website invites people to share their small, tiny, positive moments.  What little thing is there that makes you happy?    ;-)  Jack   
Click this link www.jackswinningwords.blogspot.com to see my blog

FROM EDUCATOR PAUL:  Talking with you!!!!!====JACK:  "Good talk" goes back and forth.

FROM FACEBOOK LIZ:  winning words!====JACK:  In order to keep me humble, somebody recently asked to be taken off of the WWs list, calling it, Winning FLUFF.====LIZ:  there's always someone!

FROM SHARIN' SHARON:  I seem to be happiest when somehow--either through interacting with people, or pets, or people writing down their thoughts, or nature, can feel like I'm interacting with God, and feeling God's Love. Have had a lot of small happy moments already today, thanks for your WW and interest in our sharing back at you.====JACK:  My first "happy moment" today was being able to get out of bed today without any aches or pains.  Sometimes we take a thing like that for granted.

FROM TARMART REV:  YOU.====JACK:  It doesn't take much to make some people happy, does it?

FROM HCC CHUCK:  I think I am happiest when I am around HAPPY people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ====JACK:  "Happiness" is more contagious than Ebola, too.

FROM CK IN MICHIGAN:  My family laughing together. About anything.====JACK:  It's fun to see a sense of humor evolve as the children go older.

FROM TRIHARDER:  Yes, I tell people to do that! Focus on the positive. Many negative things have a positive side -- "it could be worse" "I am grateful because ... "  One woman I know had panic attacks. I wrote affirmations for her to look at when they occurred.====JACK:  Why is it that so many of our greatest comedians are Jewish?

FROM ME IN NEWPORT BEACH:  Almost any little thing.====JACK:  Among the things I remember about your father was his BIG smile and his ready laughter.  He seemed always ready to do things that would make his pastor happy.

FROM BS IN ENGLAND:  When Angela takes hold of my hand and smiles!====JACK:  Sometimes the little things turn into the big things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to be happiest when somehow--either through interacting with people, or pets, or people writing down their thoughts, or nature, can feel like I'm interacting with God, and feeling God's Love. Have had a lot of small happy moments already today, thanks for your WW and interest in our sharing back at you,
S.H. in MI