Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Winning Words 9/8/09
“When you really trust someone, you have to be okay with not understanding some things.” (Real Live Preacher) Trust isn’t such a great thing when it’s directed toward someone who thinks exactly as you do. As I look back, I see that I’ve learned much from people who have challenged me with new ideas. Think about that word, trust, today, and see if you can come up with some new insights. ;-) Jack

FROM LK IN OHIO: In our case at present, I DO UNDERSTAND why God wants to re-call the loan on MA's life....He has a better deal in mind. That's fine. For both of us here, that is. Hard to accept at first, but He has shown us how to GET IT! Keep loving! Keep trusting!

FROM MOLINER CF: You can trust some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't trust all of the people all of the time. Abe Ryser

FROM OUTHOUSE JUSY: There are very few people I "really trust" in this world, my husband being one I trust the most. You don't have to trust someone to hear and learn from their ideas. Trust is one of the strongest emotions, you can love, admire, care of, and listen to someone, but not trust them. FROM JACK: The "key" to this quote is...to trust and to be OK with not understanding some things. That's trust!

FROM CJL IN OHIO: When you trust, you do it automatically, you don't think about it. FROM JACK: I'll have to think about that.

No comments: