Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winning Words 1/20/09
“If you’re walking down the right path, and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you will make progress.”
(Barack Obama) It’s important for us to choose wisely the path that we will walk. It’s also important to show our children how to pick life’s right path. As I look back, I see that progress has been made. Someone took the time to be a leader for me. Thank God for good leaders. ;-) Jack

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY: One of our delights in life is to show our little ones the right path...a God pleasing path.

FROM B.G. IN MI; M.T. IN PA; M.L. IN IL: Amen!

FROM J.T. IN MN: I was so proud, impressed and hopeful today. I think the world is hopeful with us and looking for the US to lead towards a more peaceful and negotiable understanding.
Thanks for your WW. I always look forward and appreciate them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Barack Obama does speak a truth. I always focus on scripture and am attracted to leaders that are also passionate about scripture and I believe that it is really following scripture that has brought us to this point where we had a barrier come down with regarding to electing an African-American president. I wonder if it could be said that, even if you're not on the right path, eventually you will be involved in the progress and will still be able to make progress in your own life. It's kind of an inclusive situation maybe.
S.H. in MI