Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jack’s Winning Words 9/13/07
“Be open to your dreams people. Embrace the distant shore, because our mortal journey is over all too soon.”
(Chris Stevens) I miss Northern Exposure. It seemed to have thought challenges with each episode. Where does your mind find its challenges these days? I’m re-reading a book that I first became acquainted with over 50 years ago. It still fascinates and challenges me. ;-) Jack

FROM B.G. IN MICHIGAN: I miss Northern Exposure, too. I think it was too deep for tv audiences seeking a quick fix and an easy laugh.

FROM N.L. IN INDIANA: Like this quote because I work with animals that lived on the earth 65,000,000 million years ago. Who Are We ? Who will give a dam about our bones 65,000,000 million years from now?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We attended a wedding this past weekend where they used the very same reference. The speakers actually started out asking what one plus one was then proceeded to prove everyone wrong when it came to love. Very nice touch!
Karen