Saturday, June 24, 2006

Winning Words 6/23/06

“When in doubt of what is right, consult your pillow overnight.” (Folk Wisdom of Mexico) Several of my best decisions have been to sleep on it!” ;-)

Jack

I got a variety of responses to this one. Someone suggested that when you want to send a letter of complaint, write it out, put it a drawer overnight; then re-read it in the morning before mailing it.

Someone else asked: What do you do when that which is on your mind keeps you awake during the night. It reminded me of the Hank Williams song: Your Cheatin' Heart. "I toss and turn the whole night through...."

If you want to send an e-mail (to me or to others) regarding any of the posts, click on the little envelope icon next to the word COMMENT. Or if you would like to share your comments with others, click on the word "COMMENT".

No comments: