Friday, February 21, 2020

Jack’s Winning Words  2//21/20
“Why not do this  When you wake up in the night  With problems racing through your mind  And sleep becomes a fight?  Try this simple method,  It soon will gain control  And rest will surely come again  And calm down all your soul.
Thank you, Lord, for hearing me.  Thank you, Lord, for knowing who I am.  Thank you, Lord, for seeing me.  It’s so easy to get lost these days  In the shuffle and the noise.”
Many years ago I heard George Beverly Shea sing this song, written by Kurt Kaiser.  It has been a comfort during restless nights.  Perhaps you might want to keep a copy by your bed.  :-)  Jack


FROM FACEBOOK LIZ:  thanks... i needed that!===JACK:  The words are even better with the music.  I like....It's so easy to get lost these days in the shuffle and the noise.

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  I love this!  Will try it!===JACK:  Try it; you'll like it.  Do you remember the Life cereal TV commercial where the 2 boys try to get their younger brother to eat the new cereal?..."Try it, Mikey, you'll like it."

No comments: