Friday, May 10, 2019

Jack’s Winning Words 5/10/19
“I never thought of being blind as a disadvantage, or being black as a disadvantage.  I am who I am.  I love me.”  (Stevie Wonder)  One of Motown’s greatest musicians, Little Stevie Wonder, began his career at age 11.  Blindness was no deterrent.  “Self-esteem” motivated him.  In fact, self-esteem can be a help to anyone who wants to succeed in this world.  My favorite Stevie song is: You Are The Sunshine Of My Life.  Do you have a Motown favorite?   ;-)  Jack

FROM DR J IN OHIO:  I like “heal the world” … michael jackson===JACK:  "What the world needs now is love"...and healing!===DR J:  also like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMclGDkhDn0&list=RDlMclGDkhDn0&start_radio=1===JACK:  The Wiseguys!  I like it.

FROM FACEBOOK LIZ:  nothing stops stevie! ===JACK:  YouTube: 

Little Stevie Wonder - 1963 Fingertips Part II - YouTube

YouTube‎ · ‎TheEyesofwonder






FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  “What a Wonderful World”!===JACK:  That song was released in 1967.  Compare the world then with the world now.  What's the same then, as now, is contained in the hymn..."This is my Father's world, O let me ne'er forget"

FROM MY LAWYER:  I got your Winning Words just now about Motown.  My client is producing the musical event entitled Pride and Joy.  Its the story of Marvin Gaye and has a Motown theme.  I'm going to the opening on May 22nd at the Fox Theater.  It ran for two or three days in Washington, D.C. and the review is linked below.eff
https://washingtoninformer.com/pride-joy-delivers-the-motown-sound-and-swag-in-spectacular-form/
===JACK:  Cleveland can have its Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  Detroit can be proud of her MOTOWN!

FROM THE SHARK:  There is no sunshine when she is gone 🎼🎼---JACK: Was Motown music played in Iraq?

No comments: