Thursday, January 03, 2019

Jack’s Winning Words 1/3/19
“I haven’t got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should figure it out.”  (David Sedaris)  I first heard of Sedaris on NPR.  Funny man!  He had trouble getting thru various colleges; yet, he was asked to be Princeton’s commencement speaker..  Today’s WWs show the edge of his humor.  You might know some “smart” people who don’t necessarily have a fancy degree after their name.   ;-)  Jack

FROM PRAW:  thanks for each of your messages...you are smart and you do have a few degrees after your name.Blessings to you.===JACK:  You have the same letters after your name.

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  Imagine that...a list of people to change! I love it and I have a long list too!  Funny!!!===JUDY: Some think that people who has a fascination for privies are funny, too!

FROM DAZ IN CO:  There are some smart people and then there are also some educated people with fancy degrees after their names.===JACK:  I'm glad for the experience of working in a factory where I met some very smart people who learned a lot at the College of Hard Knox.

FROM BLAZING OAKS:  The quirky Sedaris has also written some books; He can get his points
across with humor. As we get older, I think changing ourselves is about all we can handle! :-) ===JACK:  Yes, self change is not easy!

No comments: