Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Jack’s Winning Words 11/18/15
“How many things have to happen to you before something occurs to you?”  (Robert Frost)  William Meredith said that poets make poems only out of insights that they encounter, and that, astonishing things don’t happen to them every day.  He then referred to the words in today’s RF quote.  Think of some unusual things that have happened to you.  How far back do you have to go?  Upon reflection…it might have been a week ago for me.    ;-)  Jack

FROM TARMART REV:  I just awakened with your morning post lighting my phone...I just had the thought, one of these days I will not!====JACK:  "....and if I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take."

FROM SBP IN FLORIDA:  In our circumstances, adjustments and readjustments are frequently required, and I always feel the effect of the Triumvirate leading in the decisions to rethink and readjust. Such comfort comes from knowing that there is/are an ever present support.====JACK:  Sometimes we have to stop and marvel....God was just present in that situation!  Omnipresent is more than just a word, when it comes to describing God.
   
 

1 comment:

SBP said...

In our circumstances, adjustments and readjustments are frequently required, and I always feel the effect of the Triumvirate leading in the decisions to rethink and readjust. Such comfort comes from knowing that there is/are an ever present support.