Monday, November 18, 2013

Jack’s Winning Words 11/18/13
“I have more zits now than I had as a teenager--stress zits!”  (Tiffani Thiessen)  Have you ever heard of stress zits?  Studies have shown that stress and acne can be related.  Psychologist Lisa Klewicki (3 Minutes a Day) suggests 3 ways to handle stress.  1) Look for the positives.  2) Set and follow priorities.  3) Practice gratitude.  If you’re concerned about stress and how you look, follow Dr. K’s suggestions…starting today.    ;-)  Jack

 FROM TARMART REV:  ... or you could walk around West Bloomfield singing, "Think Positive" from Willy Wonka!!====JACK:  I don't know that song, but maybe Target and Walmart will let you sing it to the customers as they do their Christmas shopping on Black Friday.  Google tells me that the song starts out...
  You’ve nothing to lose, so why not choose to think positive?
  Whenever my luck is on the blink I think positive.
  Whenever I’m feeling down and out and don’t know what to do,
   I never give way to fear and doubt ‘cause thinking positive sees me through

 FROM WATERFORD JAN:  I'm not worried about my zits.  When I was 17 my doctor told me I would outgrow them.  I'm 78 and I'm still waiting, but I'm not worried!====JACK:  For some people...It's once a kid, always a kid.

No comments: