Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Winning Words 3/14/12
“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.” (Alison Sweeney) Maybe you’ve seen Alison as the host of “The Biggest Loser.” I read about her recently in a devotional book that I use. It mentioned what she calls, “5 Steps to a Better You.” The one I liked best was, “Be committed.” If you’re looking to make a positive change in your life, you have to believe that you can do it. “One day at a time!” ;-) Jack

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY: I'm not familiar with her but I have heard of the program. I sure like her attitude though. I assume she lost a lot of weight. We are still struggling with weight but have made big strides in the right direction. One day at a time!!!////FROM JACK: As long as strides are made in the right direction, that's what is important.

FROM NL IN FLORIDA: Yep, like that one.////FROM JACK: You like it, because you're a "can do" person.

FROM HONEST JOHN IN MICHIGAN: Mary Lou and I met her when we were in New York....ML loves the Days of Our Lives upon which Alison stars. I didn't really know who she was but did notice that she was a great looker....////FROM JACK: You were so busy remembering Alison that you missed the quote. You've got to try to concentrate.


No comments: