Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Winning Words 4/20/10
“Worry is the darkroom where negatives are developed.” (Seen on a church sign) I like to see messages on church signs as I drive by. I don’t know if doing this is in the same category as texting, but it’s interesting. This message reminds me that negatives are often a problem. A positive attitude can help put worry in its right place. ;-) Jack

FROM HS IN MICHIGAN: Marvelous line! Here's to being an optimist, eh?!

FROM PRJS IN MICHIGAN: When negatives are developed, they become positives!!! FROM JACK: Are you positive about that? MORE FROM JS: Actually, I'm kind of neutral about the whole subject.

FROM GOOD DEBT JON: My favorite church sign was in front of a an ancient stone church in Marrietta, Oh. It read: "Stop, drop, and roll, doesn't work in Hell." MORE FROM JON: I am working on a song with a friend about a guy that see’s a sign in front of a church and reevaluates his life. Slow progress we haven’t worked on it in 6 months. We don’t have a chorus we like yet and may totally redo V-1

FROM JO IN MICHIGAN: That's a good WW..."negatives are developed in a darkroom"...I love it!

MORE FROM JON: I am working on a song with a friend about a guy that see’s a sign in front of a church and reevaluates his life. Slow progress we haven’t worked on it in 6 months. We don’t have a chorus we like yet and may totally redo V-1 FROM JACK: It sounds like a good start.

FROM SH IN MICHIGAN: This is actually a very good WW. I've learned that God is big enough to hold all my worries. There was once upon a time when I didn't think that and was in danger of not getting out of the darkroom but thanks be to God, He was even both inside and outside of the darkroom and therein lay my freedom, even from such terrifying worries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is actually a very good WW. I've learned that God is big enough to hold all my worries. There was once upon a time when I didn't think that and was in danger of not getting out of the darkroom but thanks be to God, He was even both inside and outside of the darkroom and therein lay my freedom, even from such terrifying worries.
Peace,
S.H. in MI