Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Winning Words 3/10/10
“Before giving criticism to someone, it is wise to walk a mile in their shoes. When they
get angry you will be a mile away, and they will have bare feet.” (Sent by PRMR) I
guess I wouldn’t label these as Winning Words, but at least they made me smile. We need
to smile once in a while, don’t we? ;-) Jack

FROM PRJS IN MICHIGAN: One of Jack's "Smiling Sayings"

FROM GOOD DEBT JON: I tried this once and have had athletes foot every since.

FROM SH IN MICHIGAN: These are great Winning Words!!!!! Did PRMR think of them herself/himself? The more I turn them over in my mind, the more I just chuckle right out loud.

FROM MOLINER CF: I'd be angry, too, if someone stole my shoes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great Winning Words!!!!! Did PRMR think of them herself/himself? The more I turn them over in my mind, the more I just chuckle right out loud.
S.H. in MI