Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Winning Words 7/1/09
“God’s watching over you…and everything is going to be just fine.” (Father Mychal) This is another quote from The Book of Mychal. Mychal is making regular hospital visits to AIDS patients just to chat and to give a blessing. There are times, aren’t there, when we need to be reassured: “God’s watching over you.” ;-) Jack

FROM N.K. IN MICHIGAN: THANK YOU, JACK YOU SEEM TO SEND ME THE RIGHT ONE SOOOOO MANY TIMES.

FROM R.I. IN BOSTON: Sometimes we should do the reassuring. With so little effort we can do so much. One example from Matthew 25:36-40: I was sick and you visited me.... When did we see you sick and came unto you?... And the King shall answer "Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." FROM JACK: Fr Mychal was making regular visits to AIDS patients at a time when they were looked upon as lepers were looked upon in Jesus' day.

FROM M.L. IN ILLINOIS: reminds me of the great bob marley song, "three little birds", "singin sweet songs of melodies pure and true...sayin this is my message to you-ou-ou. don't worry 'bout a thing, cause every little thing is going to be alright". maybe bob got a message from god?

FROM MOLINER C.F.: "God's watching over you " may be comforting, but I wonder if sometimes we don't feel he has overlooked us. FROM JACK: Yes, some may feel overlooked, but they're not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes.
S.H. in MI