Monday, June 29, 2009

Winning Words 6/29/09
“Death keeps no calendar.” (Dutch Proverb) Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson die in the same week. One death was expected; the other unexpected. What is known is that the calendar date for each of us comes up sooner or later, but surely. Now is the only time that any of has. Carpe Diem! ;-) Jack

FROM M.L. IN ILLINOIS: i intend to. it's beautiful one here in northern illinios!

FROM D.P. IN MINNESOTA: Haven't you heard we are all on third base waiting to get home!

FROM B.S. NEAR ORLANDO: It is infact interesting how some people get called home to Jesus before their time. FROM JACK: Is there such a thing as "before their time?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today's WW really also ties in with yesterday's. Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it. Pastor Maddox reminded us yesterday that Michael Jackson had a song, something about "Don't trip on me, there are lots of concerns to think about in this world." I am preferring to take my 90% remembering the good stuff and I sincerely hope that if someone like my spouse or my child or Pastor or friends or any one dies, I can take anyone's death and survive well and still full of faith and hope and thankful and, while not being famous and all, hope no one trips on me either but survives my death well and still full of faith and hope and thankful. Now is the time to live to the best of our abilities and prepare.
Peace,
Sharon