Monday, May 04, 2009

Winning Words 5/4/09
“Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem.” (Henry Kissinger) I suppose H.K. said these words after having been a presidential cabinet member. There are some people who are energized by facing problems, but not many. Celebrate the times you’ve met a problem and successfully put it behind you. Can you think of one of those times right now? ;-) Jack

FROM R.I. IN BOSTON: Any time you move forward you are bound to run into problems of one sort or another. The irony is that if you just stay put, some sort of problem usually comes to you.

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY: That's life...a set of problems solved as best as we can and then we move on to more of life. It's not this one thankfully, where we will spend eternity. But I believe there are many more successes than problems!

FROM S.H. IN MICHIGAN: I remember Henry Kissinger had a whole lot to do with things going on in the Middle East. As interesting as the Winning Words always are, also is interesting the really varied diversity of people you pull from, it's a delight to see that much inclusiveness!!!!!

FROM MOLINER G.S.: Yes, I'm to take my Federal First Responder test later this week. Passed all 11 exams so far, in 6 weeks. Jack, I haven't taken college level exams in over 40 years - until this year.Not as bad as business decisions, though.

FROM MOLINER C.F.: I think Henry was wrong on this one. A problem solved is an open door to greater success. FROM JACK: In a way, both thoughts are correct.

No comments: