Monday, March 23, 2009

Winning Words 3/23/09
“No one can do everything. Everyone can do something.”
(weaddup.com) A young girl was sitting in front of me in church yesterday and had this quote printed on the back of her shirt. Afterward she explained the meaning to me. You can look it up for yourself on the .com address. The truth of the saying also applies in the home, at work and in our various communities. We each can do something to make this a better world. ;-) Jack

FROM CJL IN OHIO: Remember what Gov Youngdahl said at the opening worship of our class at St. John's
Lutheran Church:
I am only one.
I can't do everything, but I can do something.
What I can do, I ought to do.
What I ought to do,
By the grace of God, I will do!

FROM MOLINER C.F.: You'll never know what you can do until you try everything. I love Nike's line, "Just do it"

FROM B.S. NEAR ORLANDO: Yes, and we must.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now if I see someone with their shirts printed, I'll understand the connection. Cool, Pastor Freed.
Sharon