Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 10/16/08
“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
(Jim Rohn) Rohn is an entrepreneur and motivational speaker. He was over his head in debt at age 25 and a millionaire by age 31. His “way” is not for everyone, but I agree with today’s quote. It works to begin each day with a positive attitude. Negativism has a way of feeding upon itself. Don’t let today run you. There’s nothing that God and you can’t handle together. ;-) Jack

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY: My days sometimes do run away with me trailing far behind to catch up....but I do try to rein them in sometimes successfully sometimes not, but I don't let them take completely over....most of the time. How's that for a politically correct answer!!!

FROM MOLINER G.S.: In helicopter flight school, it was, "Either you fly the chopper, or it flys you." It was a tremendous help.

FROM MOLINER C.F.: Glad you ran that past me. Good, positive advice. CARPE DIEM !

FROM M.L. IN IL: well, i have to believe that god is with me and she will be by my side and we can do anything together in the next few days. we sold our house on friday, closed on tuesday, and are moving tomorrow. we bought a house on the lake. three blocks can seem like a long way after 14 years in a roomy victorian! pray for me...seriously...pray for me.

FROM EMT SING IN MI: My take on three answers to prayer is this: Yes, No or I have better plans for you.

FROM I.D. IN MI: Long time ago, i decided to dedicate my life for serving God and I'll try to do everything possible to be a good servant.

FROM PR P.H. IN MN: what about when the day runs over you?

No comments: