Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 9/24/08
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”
(Carl Bard) I have a note near my computer which reads: WHAT IF….? Each day is a What If Day. We need to be reminded that our decisions and our actions TODAY can make a difference in how TOMORROW turns out. Ask yourself the What If question today. ;-) Jack

FROM GOOD DEBT JON: “I don’t know about my past, but my future is spotless.” Is one of my chapter subtitles in Good Debt, Bad Debt It sounds like “Reverend Ike.” Who used to also say, “You can’t lose with the stuff I use.” AND: Also, What If? Was long Hewlett Packard’s registered service mark and company motto. I think they changed it to “Invent.”

FROM R.I. IN BOSTON: Someone else said essentially the same thing, but with different words: "Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

FROM J.L. IN MI: What if each day started out with a positive view, and positive outlook, and positive pray. That's how I start my days...each day I have been forgiven and start with a clean sleet...washed in the blood of the Lord...completely clean!

FROM D.L. IN OR: Yes, today is a "WHAT IF..." day! We appreciate the positive lifts that your "Winning Words"give us each day! Thanks for your time, energy and thoughtfulness!

FROM MOLINER LIZ: Thanks. I needed that.

No comments: