Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 9/18/08
“It is dangerous business going out your front door.”
(Tolkien) The alternative is to stay cooped up inside all day. Who wants to live like that? A little bit of danger adds zest to life. What is there that has added zest to your life lately? ;-) Jack


FROM PR J.S. IN MI: We are going to Greenfield Village today....

FROM P.O. IN MI: Every day is an adventure --- and for several years now my mantra has been that "it's not safe to go out unhugged" (started that when my boys got 'too old for hugs' --- I told them that I knew they didn't need it, but I did

FROM MOLINER G.S.: fortunately I've never had to say, "I wish I had." Lots of wish I hadn'ts though

FROM J.L. IN MI: I'm way into the dangerous part of my life. My dangerous zest is playing in the sandbox with Noah (this is dangerous as you never know if your two tractors will have an accident), standing on a ladder to change a lightblub, trying on the old blue jeans to see if they fit, opening the door of my shed to battle a wasp nest, balancing the checkbook (can you tell me anything more dangerous!!!), and trying to beat Gary at Scrabble! Now that's a dangerous life if you ask me!!

FROM MOLINER C.F.: Old proverb: Back door friends are the best. JACK'S REPLY: It reminds me of this one....What did the stomach say to the belch? Be quiet, and I'll let you out the back door.

No comments: