Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 7/8/08
“Life is full of obstacle illusions.:
(Grant Frazier) I have a collection of “Life is….” quotes…a tragedy, a comedy, a blank, daring, but I like Frazier’s best.. The obstacles before us in life can be disappointments or challenges. Wearing my cap of optimism, I prefer to see them as challenges. Which cap are you wearing today? ;-) Jack


FROM MOLINER EFP: Good morning. I take this to mean that sometimes the obstacles are just in our minds-- obstacle illusions. Sometimes the obstacles in our minds are a bigger hurdle than the obstacles in reality.

FROM L.K. IN OH: 90% of the time I'm an optimist...cheerful..... maybe naive.....yet realistic.........glass half full......and ALWAYS grateful.....

FROM J.L. IN MI: Great play of words! When one looks back on the obstacles in life, it's easy to see the obstacles were more an illusions than fact! We tend to make mountains out of molehills don't we? Today I will jump right over those illusionary challenges!

FROM G.G. IN INDY: I like that one! How can I choose anything but my optimist's hat with those winning words !

FROM MOLINER C.F.: TODAY i AM JUST WEARING EAR MUFFS. DON'T INTEND TO LISTEN TO ANYBODY TALKING POLITICS.

FROM A.McC IN MI: Always optimism.

FROM F.M. IN WI: My new cap just received from The Nature Conservancy - preserving life!

FROM CJL. IN OH: Treating them as challenges is the reason we made it thru these 54 years!

FROM P.O. IN MI: Most definitely my 'optimism cap'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why I read your Winning Words, Pastor Freed. That's why I read the Bible so much and go to church so much. Even when people die, things are better for everyone, including the person who expired. Didn't always believe that. Joy, joy, joy, down in my heart.
Sharon