Monday, February 18, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 2/18/08
“Do more than exist, live. Do more than touch, feel. Do more than look, observe. Do more than read, absorb. Do more than hear, listen. Do more than think, ponder. Do more than talk, say something.”
(John Rhoads) This appeared in a book of daily readings, published by The Christophers.com. Their slogan: It’s better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. Light a candle today! ;-) Jack

FROM PR J.S. IN MICHIGAN: Every now and then it is nice to curse the darkness!!!

FROM EMT SINGS IN MICHIGAN: I literally do have a candle burning. Part of my morning ritual!

FROM JACK: Do you sit cross-legged and chant, ummmmmmm?

FROM J.L. IN MICHIGAN: A big order for a Monday...I will ponder on what I should do today....and light a nice glowing candle too!

FROM MOLINER, J.T.: WOW !! Some great advice

FROM M.E. IN CALIFORNIA: Succinct, substantive advice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With regards to the current political campaigns I would like to be able to do all those more than things. Been looking, reading, hearing, etc., etc., etc. and I still don't feel that when I talk politics to people, I actually say something. Most of the time now I'm confused and just trying to figure out if I can trust anybody.