Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 1/8/08
“Be courteous, kind, and forgiving. Be gentle and peaceful each day. Be warm and human and grateful, And have a good thing to say.”
(Steve Martin’s grandmother taught him this song) There are other verses, but you wouldn’t be interested. I thought you might like a change of pace from yesterday. Be gentle and warm today! ;-) Jack

FROM J.L. IN MICHIGAN: Words to live by.

FROM G.G. IN INDIANA: I like it.....I'd like to know the tune.

FROM JACK: I told her to get a banjo and make up her own tune. I also sent her the rest of the verses.

FROM PR P.H. IN MINNESOTA: during an election year, are you kidding??



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be human - what a cool thing for Steve Martin's mother to include in the list of things advised to be.