Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 1/24/08
“If you always do what you always did, you’ll always get what you always got.”
(Unknown) Turn over a new page. Get out of the rut. Look for new experiences. Embrace diversity. It’s Nike-time. ;-) Jack


FROM JJH IN OHIO: Good one... I can use this with our teachers to be!

FROM L.H. IN MARCO: It depends on if you are happy with what you got. I am very happy with what I got and would be very unhappy if I changed just for the sake of change. Diversity is one of those terms that asks you to accept something you don't believe in; something that goes against what you are. I think that is why the liberals are always so angry.

FROM A.S. IN MICHIGAN: I like my rut! Claudia of course likes diversity! What ever!

FROM CJL IN OHIO: Sounds a lot like the alcoholic who does the same thing over and over and expects different results!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From all of my experiences I have found out I'm a person of diversity. Therefore, I expect other people to be persons of diversity. If people are too much the same, it's probably because they have not allowed themselves to find out through their experiences who they are.
Reflecting,
Sharon