Monday, October 15, 2007

Jack’s Winning Words 10/15/07
“I’ve learned that you can’t have everything and do everything at the same time.”
(Oprah) Monday’s here, and it’s time to prioritize our week, or at least our day. Let’s see; what is it that we want to do first? I’m going to have to think about that for a while. How does Oprah do it? ;-) Jack


FROM P.O. IN MICHIGAN: My daughter and I have been having that conversation. "You can do a lot in your life, just not all at the same time. Right now you're working and raising your daughter. The rest can come when she is off on her own."

FROM GOOD DEBT JON: As Steven Wright says, “You can’t have everything, where would you put it?”

FROM J.T. IN MICHIGAN: Oprah has cooks, cleaning ladies, personal trainers, chauffeurs, hairdressers, and lots of personal assistants. I'm glad my life isn't that complicated.

No comments: