Friday, March 30, 2007

Jack’s Winning Words 3/30/07
“You can’t let a bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones.”
(Dale Earnhardt 1951-2001) #3 was one of the greatest of the NASCAR drivers. He died in a last-lap crash during the Daytona 500. I saw it happen on TV. Dale was my favorite, and I have a lot of good memories of his racing. There are bad moments in life, but more good than bad. Focus in on the good ones. ;-) Jack

FROM A FRIEND IN MICHIGAN: Amen! (And you'll never know how badly I needed that reminder this morning!)

FROM A CAR GUY THAT I KNOW: My favorite also, I got to meet him and his son. I'll have to tell you the story some time.

FROM ONE WHO IS IN YOUTH WORK: Thank you for your words. (daily and yesterday as well) They brighten my day. I am very lucky, I have a lot of good moments.

B.S., NEAR ORLANDO, EXPRESSES HIS OPINION: Hi, People who flaunt life by taking excessive chances continuously scare the hell out of me. especially when they are in an industry that in my opinion waste natural resources like gasolene. My opinion is they set a bad message to youngsters who haven't yet developed a full ability to reason, when the Polars Bears are at risk, and so many species of wild life are at risk b ecause we human place them there du to our way of life, possible our excessive way of life, I can't support people like Dale Ernhart, or General Petreuis.

No comments: