Wednesday, September 06, 2006

JACK'S WINNING WORDS 9/6/06
“I’m better today than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow.”
(David H. Anderson) If this world is going to be improved we have to start by trying to improve on what we say and do. Our tomorrows are up to us. Tomorrow is an interesting word. What does it mean to you? ;-) Jack

FROM THE MUSICAL, ANNIE.....Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the cobwebs, And the sorrow Till there's none! When I'm stuck a day That's gray, And lonely, I just stick out my chin And grin, And say, Oh, the sun'll come out Tomorrow So ya gotta hang on 'Til tomorrow Come what may Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David Anderson's quote indicates his optimism, something we all should have. About "tomorrow", I suppose for me it means hope, the hope of good things to come.