Wednesday, September 20, 2006

JACK'S WINNING WORDS 9/20/06
I had a million questions to ask God, but when I met him, they all fled my mind, and it didn’t seem to matter.”
(Christopher Morley) What is it that really matters to you? AND…Do you have any questions for God? Those two question marks should keep your brain occupied for a while, today. ;-) Jack


FROM FRIEND, J.S.: Reminds me of my mother-in-law.
(She suffers from dementia, but sometimes she stumbles on some lucid thoughts.)
She is constantly telling us, "When I get up there, I'm going to have a long talk with God and straighten him out on a bunch of things."
I can only hope that Christopher Morley is right.


DALE SHARES THIS WITH ME....Jack, this one really hits home. As I get "older" I find myself with so many questions I want to ask God.....most of which begin "why". Just last night I mentioned to my wife about how beautiful the sunset was and how much I loved them, and I said I wondered if I would see beautiful sunsets in heaven (assuming with hope that I would be there some day), and she said it will be even MORE
beautiful.

No comments: