Thursday, September 14, 2006

JACK'S WINNING WORDS 9/14/06
A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.”
(Arthur Brisbane) Why not tell someone today that you appreciate their friendship…. and you don’t necessarily have to tell them what’s the matter with them. Save that for the appropriate time. ;-) Jack


FROM GOOD/DEBT JON IN OHIO:
Proverbs: (in there somewhere) I know a lot of Bible, I just don't know where it is.

"Better the stings of a friend than the kisses of an enemy."
(Jon, it's in Proverbs 27:6.)

FRIENDSHIP - Cole Porter

If you're ever in a jam, here I am If you're ever in a mess, S-O-S If you ever feel so happy, you land in jail; I'm your bail. It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship. When other friendships have been forgot, Ours will still be hot. Lah-dle-ah-dle-ah-dle dig, dig, dig. If you're ever up a tree, phone to me. If you're ever down a well, ring my bell. If you ever lose your teeth, and you're out to dine; borrow mine. It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship. When other friendships have been forgate, Ours will still be great. Lah-dle-ah-dle-ah-dle, chuck, chuck, chuck. If they ever black your eyes, put me wise. If they ever cook your goose, turn me loose. If they ever put a bullet through your brrain [sic]; I'll complain. It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship. When other friendships have been forgit, Ours will still be it. Lah-dle-ah-dle-ah-dle, hep, hep, hep.

FROM PEPPERMINT MARY IN ILLINOIS

This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where you could read it every day. You may not realize it but its 100% true!

1. There are at least 2 people in this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your WINNING WORDS, Pastor Freed, but also your personal reflections and questions at the end. Do you know how many forwards I get without one iota of personal communication about what might be on the sender's mind? And then the request that I forward these on to about ten other people. I appreciate the way you use the internet!!!!!!!
I've become your friend,
Sharon