Tuesday, September 12, 2006

JACK'S WINNING WORDS 9/12/06
“Forgive your enemies as part of the price you pay for the privilege of being forgiven. Realize you are sometimes a pain in the neck yourself.”
(Sent by Glen H.) Don’t you find that it’s difficult to forgive those who are a pain in the neck? Now, you know how God feels. ;-) Jack


FROM D.R. IN L,M: Jack, Here’s one that is a nice companion to today’s WWs:
“If you wait for others to become worthy of being loved, you will wait for the rest of your life. Because they are waiting for you to love them so they can be worthy of your love. They need to be loved if they are to become better.” --Louis Evely (Our Prayer)


FROM A GUY NAMED, JOE:
I find this especially hard. I have always had a problem with this part of "The Lord's Prayer."
"Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us."
I don't want God to forgive me as I forgive others. I want God to do better than that.

No comments: